Cost of living in Pula, Croatia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 112.379 MWK / HRK
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pula (Croatia) is 43% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,664,156 Kwacha (14,808 kn) in Pula to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,160,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Mountain View, California costs $5.00 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 35,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $2,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kiev costs 37₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Hamburg costs €130 (about 1 hour ago)