Cost of living in Pula, Croatia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2016. Exchange rate: 104.786 MWK / HRK
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pula (Croatia) is 39% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,818,167 Kwacha (26,895 kn) in Pula to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,031,250 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Nashville, Tennessee costs $500 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (less than a minute ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Kansas City, Missouri costs $4.41 (3 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Jose, California costs $8 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cartagena costs COL$4,500,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Oaxaca costs Mex$ 1,009 (40 minutes ago)