Cost of living in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 40.556 MWK / MXN
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puerto Vallarta (Mexico) is 14% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,356,699 Kwacha (Mex$ 58,110) in Puerto Vallarta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,070,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Namur costs €900 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $2.50 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Podgorica costs €20 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Basel costs CHF 600,000,000,000,000,016,777,216 (38 minutes ago)