Cost of living in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 37.930 MWK / MXN
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puerto Vallarta (Mexico) is 10% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,975,738 Kwacha (Mex$ 52,089) in Puerto Vallarta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $1,017 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Padua costs €3,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $16 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Dublin costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)