Cost of living in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 136 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 36.426 MWK / MXN
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puerto Vallarta (Mexico) is 8% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,197,469 Kwacha (Mex$ 60,327) in Puerto Vallarta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,031,250 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Brussels costs €30 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,779 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Boise, Idaho costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Doha costs 5,000 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$1,525 (about 2 hours ago)