Cost of living in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 39.320 MWK / MXN
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puerto Vallarta (Mexico) is 13% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,974,992 Kwacha (Mex$ 50,229) in Puerto Vallarta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,750,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 120 (13 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (14 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Saharanpur costs ₨100 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Budapest costs 300 Ft (39 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM10 (about 1 hour ago)