Cost of living in Puerto Princesa City, Philippines compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 14.424 MWK / PHP
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puerto Princesa City (Philippines) is 11% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 520,860 Kwacha (Php36,110) in Puerto Princesa City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Chişinău costs 200 Leu (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €10 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨1,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Novosibirsk costs руб 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 400,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (about 1 hour ago)