Cost of living in Puerto Galera, Philippines compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 14.062 MWK / PHP
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puerto Galera (Philippines) is about the same as in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 949,000 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 949,000 Kwacha (Php67,487) in Puerto Galera.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨60,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jalandhar costs ₨150 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Ipoh costs RM250 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Doha costs 23 ﷼ (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $2,745 (31 minutes ago)