Cost of living comparison between Puerto Galera, Philippines and Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 14.438 MWK / PHP
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puerto Galera (Philippines) is about the same as in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 1,953,125 Kwacha (Php135,273) in Puerto Galera.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $2,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,728 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in České Budějovice costs 350,000 Kč (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €82 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Haifa costs 2,000 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Kazan' costs руб 15,000 (about 2 hours ago)