Cost of living in Puebla, Mexico compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 480 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 38.172 MWK / MXN
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puebla (Mexico) is 20% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,243,955 Kwacha (Mex$ 58,786) in Puebla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,875,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 5,000,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $1,830 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $80 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tirana costs 2,304,800 Lek (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Joinville costs R$ 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$712 (about 2 hours ago)