Cost of living in Puebla, Mexico compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 452 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 35.023 MWK / MXN
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puebla (Mexico) is 20% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,434,849 Kwacha (Mex$ 69,521) in Puebla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,031,250 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Ana, California costs $65 (3 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Irapuato costs Mex$ 90 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $15 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $35 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Goiânia costs R$ 15 (about 1 hour ago)