Cost of living in Puebla, Mexico compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 464 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 37.733 MWK / MXN
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puebla (Mexico) is 18% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,505,649 Kwacha (Mex$ 39,903) in Puebla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,280,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €12 (1 minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,720 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 10 лв (29 minutes ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Charleston, South Carolina costs $21 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (about 1 hour ago)