Cost of living comparison between Puducherry, India and Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 10.612 MWK / INR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puducherry (India) is 9% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,046,377 Kwacha (₨192,834) in Puducherry to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,875,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Riga costs €3.60 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €250 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £200 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$550,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Timisoara costs 100,000 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Panama City costs 1.00 B/. (about 1 hour ago)