Cost of living in Puducherry, India compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.487 MWK / INR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Puducherry (India) is about the same as in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 584,110 Kwacha (₨55,697) in Puducherry to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 571,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $15 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,881 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Fort Worth, Texas costs $23,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jackson, Mississippi costs $2,541 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$215 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 1,000 лв (about 1 hour ago)