Cost of living in Pucallpa, Peru compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 219.321 MWK / PEN
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pucallpa (Peru) is 7% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,092,182 Kwacha (S/. 9,539) in Pucallpa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Thessaloniki costs €450 (2 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 100 oz. in New Haven, Connecticut costs $4.05 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Changwon costs ₩1,430 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Indore costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,830 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cebu City costs Php120 (about 1 hour ago)