Cost of living in Pucallpa, Peru compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 220.061 MWK / PEN
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pucallpa (Peru) is 8% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,020,857 Kwacha (S/. 9,183) in Pucallpa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,875,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,800 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Braga costs €4.50 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 2,500 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$80 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Maringá costs R$ 3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Skopje costs 200 ден (about 1 hour ago)