Cost of living in Pucallpa, Peru compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 222.152 MWK / PEN
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pucallpa (Peru) is 7% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,192,433 Kwacha (S/. 5,368) in Pucallpa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,110,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ravenna costs €20 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kowloon costs HK$16 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edinburgh costs £26 (11 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $18 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Southend-on-Sea costs £80 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$82 (about 1 hour ago)