Cost of living comparison between Pucallpa, Peru and Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2015. Exchange rate: 211.081 MWK / PEN
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pucallpa (Peru) is about the same as in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,947,578 Kwacha (S/. 9,227) in Pucallpa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,875,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Belfast costs £30 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nassau costs B$32,921 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Palma de Mallorca costs €10 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €8 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bologna costs €30 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maputo costs 200 MT (38 minutes ago)