Cost of living comparison between Pskov, Russia and Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 11.224 MWK / RUB
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pskov (Russia) is 7% cheaper than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 468,750 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 438,071 Kwacha (руб 39,028) in Pskov.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $100 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $20,009 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Nairobi costs Shilling5.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Luxembourg costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Rabat costs 180 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)