Cost of living in Pskov, Russia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 12.510 MWK / RUB
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pskov (Russia) is about the same as in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 380,818 Kwacha (руб 30,440) in Pskov.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,525 (14 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 9,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Washington D.C. costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucaramanga costs COL$9,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Santiago costs CH$1,500 (about 1 hour ago)