Cost of living in Provo, Utah, United States compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 197 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 717.620 MWK / USD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Provo, Utah (United States) is 56% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,045,158 Kwacha ($4,243) in Provo, Utah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Suva costs 7,000 FJ$ (less than a minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Córdoba costs ARS $490,000 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $93 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Windsor costs C$90 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €23,456 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Santo André costs R$ 10,091 (36 minutes ago)