Cost of living in Provo, Utah, United States compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 206 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 716.850 MWK / USD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Provo, Utah (United States) is 59% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,101,941 Kwacha ($4,327) in Provo, Utah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Eindhoven costs €169 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨5.63 (2 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Manila costs Php100 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Verona costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Seville costs €0.90 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $500 (about 2 hours ago)