Cost of living in Provo, Utah, United States compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 241 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 715.700 MWK / USD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Provo, Utah (United States) is 60% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,740,999 Kwacha ($5,227) in Provo, Utah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,340,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$276 (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jacksonville, Florida costs $19,134 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Natal costs R$ 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨101,650 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Queenstown costs R 1.92 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $2,033 (about 2 hours ago)