Cost of living in Providence, Rhode Island, United States compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 369 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 717.380 MWK / USD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Providence, Rhode Island (United States) is 110% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 4,924,546 Kwacha ($6,865) in Providence, Rhode Island to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 0.00 Kč (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 99 (27 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Pyongyang costs 1,000 ₩ (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Budapest costs 2,500 Ft (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Joinville costs R$ 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Haikou costs 元20 (about 1 hour ago)