Cost of living in Providence, Rhode Island, United States compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 123 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 710.000 MWK / USD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Providence, Rhode Island (United States) is 90% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 5,765,329 Kwacha ($8,120) in Providence, Rhode Island to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,030,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oporto costs €60 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 3.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Victoria costs C$24,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Birmingham costs £8 (38 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Burlington, Massachusetts costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)