Cost of living in Providence, Rhode Island, United States compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 131 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 713.430 MWK / USD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Providence, Rhode Island (United States) is 97% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 6,178,782 Kwacha ($8,661) in Providence, Rhode Island to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,140,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hamilton costs NZ$11 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kuala Lumpur costs RM20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 699 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £300 (about 2 hours ago)