Cost of living in Prishtina, Kosovo compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 453 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 756.906 MWK / EUR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Prishtina (Kosovo) is 23% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,488,893 Kwacha (€3,288) in Prishtina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,031,250 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dhaka costs Taka 9,999 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Novi Sad costs 30,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $1,550 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niterói costs R$ 25 (about 3 hours ago)