Cost of living in Prishtina, Kosovo compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 376 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 844.907 MWK / EUR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Prishtina (Kosovo) is 28% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,320,082 Kwacha (€1,562) in Prishtina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,030,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$90,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vienna costs €9 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yaoundé costs 6,000 Franc (43 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 12,000 (about 1 hour ago)