Cost of living in Prishtina, Kosovo compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 352 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 835.202 MWK / EUR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Prishtina (Kosovo) is 20% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,279,533 Kwacha (€1,532) in Prishtina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,070,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$2,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 50 (35 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $2.89 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 40TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $120 (about 1 hour ago)