Cost of living in Prishtina, Kosovo compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 360 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 761.552 MWK / EUR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Prishtina (Kosovo) is 20% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,428,380 Kwacha (€3,189) in Prishtina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,031,250 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $1,525 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kraków costs 3,000 zł (8 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Adelaide costs AU$20 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sialkot costs ₨81 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Limassol costs €187 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 2,500 (43 minutes ago)