Cost of living in Prilep, Macedonia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 12.490 MWK / MKD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Prilep (Macedonia) is 10% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 343,817 Kwacha (27,527 ден) in Prilep to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Seattle, Washington costs $999,999 (20 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 6.00 B/. (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$300,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$190 (about 1 hour ago)