Cost of living in Prilep, Macedonia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 13.797 MWK / MKD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Prilep (Macedonia) is 14% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 511,736 Kwacha (37,091 ден) in Prilep to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 448,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tallinn costs €0.00 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 10 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Puducherry costs ₨305 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 imp. gal of gasoline in Freetown costs 1,320 Leone (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Agra costs ₨282,001 (32 minutes ago)