Cost of living in Pretoria, South Africa compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 607 prices entered by 74 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 48.708 MWK / ZAR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pretoria (South Africa) is 12% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,486,875 Kwacha (R 30,526) in Pretoria to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,330,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Luis Obispo, California costs $18 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $10 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Varna costs 20 лв (40 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Taipei costs 20,000 NT$ (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)