Cost of living in Pretoria, South Africa compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 590 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 59.561 MWK / ZAR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pretoria (South Africa) is 23% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,172,943 Kwacha (R 36,483) in Pretoria to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,770,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durham, North Carolina costs $18 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jalgaon costs ₨250 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €1,220 (24 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dallas, Texas costs $8 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩21,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Laundry detergent, 1 liter in Saint George’s, Grenada costs EC$45 (about 1 hour ago)