Cost of living in Pretoria, South Africa compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 617 prices entered by 65 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 49.580 MWK / ZAR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pretoria (South Africa) is 13% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,363,729 Kwacha (R 27,506) in Pretoria to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,210,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tbilisi costs 20 Lari (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$300 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Los Angeles, California costs $1.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)