Cost of living in Pretoria, South Africa compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 670 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 55.539 MWK / ZAR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pretoria (South Africa) is 21% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,456,923 Kwacha (R 44,238) in Pretoria to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,031,250 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨16,532 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kathmandu costs ₨ 103 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ürümqi costs 元60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Leuven costs €100 (about 2 hours ago)