Cost of living comparison between Pretoria, South Africa and Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 919 prices entered by 66 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 51.946 MWK / ZAR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pretoria (South Africa) is 17% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,292,273 Kwacha (R 44,128) in Pretoria to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000,000 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨120 (2 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Phnom Penh costs 8,880 Riels (12 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Chişinău costs 100 Leu (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vilnius costs €65 (about 2 hours ago)