Cost of living comparison between Pretoria, South Africa and Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 874 prices entered by 63 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 51.456 MWK / ZAR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pretoria (South Africa) is 17% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,276,217 Kwacha (R 44,236) in Pretoria to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$170 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Odense costs kr1,199 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brandon, Manitoba costs C$112 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in St. Louis, Missouri costs $3.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Manchester costs £58 (about 2 hours ago)