Cost of living in Pretoria, South Africa compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 721 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 52.592 MWK / ZAR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pretoria (South Africa) is 17% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,382,674 Kwacha (R 45,305) in Pretoria to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,031,250 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in The Hague costs €1.50 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 2,500 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €576 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Malé costs 23 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 5.60 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jerusalem costs 5.90 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)