Cost of living comparison between Preston, United Kingdom and Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 915.433 MWK / GBP
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Preston (United Kingdom) is 55% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,637,994 Kwacha (£3,974) in Preston to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 4,500 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$160 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mountain View, California costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jaipur costs ₨400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lusaka costs 8 Kwacha (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Florianopolis costs R$ 800 (about 2 hours ago)