Cost of living comparison between Presidente Prudente, Brazil and Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 229.045 MWK / BRL
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Presidente Prudente (Brazil) is 38% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,703,344 Kwacha (R$ 11,803) in Presidente Prudente to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 599 ฿ (less than a minute ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Port Louis costs ₨150 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dhaka costs Taka 700,000 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Dubai costs Dirham 1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vitória costs R$ 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 114 (about 1 hour ago)