Cost of living in Presidente Prudente, Brazil compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 217.937 MWK / BRL
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Presidente Prudente (Brazil) is 24% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,143,408 Kwacha (R$ 5,247) in Presidente Prudente to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 924,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cape Town costs R 52 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Gurgaon costs ₨130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €90 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Beirut costs 10,000 L£ (about 1 hour ago)