Cost of living in Presidente Prudente, Brazil compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 218.835 MWK / BRL
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Presidente Prudente (Brazil) is 31% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,115,121 Kwacha (R$ 5,096) in Presidente Prudente to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 854,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manila costs Php25 (5 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Bolzano costs €399 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €2.40 (33 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Ipoh costs RM20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pt. beer in neighbourhood pub in Swansea costs £2.50 (about 1 hour ago)