Cost of living in Praia, Cape Verde compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.665 MWK / CVE
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Praia (Cape Verde) is 56% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,626,315 Kwacha (342,625 Escudo) in Praia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,680,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boa Vista costs R$ 70 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Buenos Aires costs ARS $30 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hartford, Connecticut costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Singapore costs SGD $155,554 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Montreal costs C$618 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Barcelona costs €300 (about 2 hours ago)