Cost of living in Praia, Cape Verde compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.640 MWK / CVE
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Praia (Cape Verde) is 58% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,629,083 Kwacha (344,117 Escudo) in Praia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,660,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucharest costs 1.30 lei (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlottesville, Virginia costs $19 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lahore costs ₨130,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kraków costs 1,525 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 20,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)