Cost of living in Prague, Czech Republic compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,932 prices entered by 266 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 30.378 MWK / CZK
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Prague (Czech Republic) is 40% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,853,726 Kwacha (93,939 Kč) in Prague to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,031,250 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Novosibirsk costs руб 1,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kolkata costs ₨15,000 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Muar costs RM2.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,900 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manaus costs R$ 3.50 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$300 (about 1 hour ago)