Cost of living in Prague, Czech Republic compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,754 prices entered by 221 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 28.009 MWK / CZK
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Prague (Czech Republic) is 37% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,779,556 Kwacha (99,239 Kč) in Prague to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,031,250 Kwacha in Zomba.
Register with Prague based recruitment agency Zeebra to gain access to jobs with IT, Telecoms, and Finance companies in Czech Republic and Abroad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €1,220 (9 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Trondheim costs kr 90 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tunis costs 900 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Madrid costs €200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jaipur costs ₨1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gijón costs €7,000 (about 2 hours ago)