Cost of living in Prague, Czech Republic compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,082 prices entered by 300 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 32.766 MWK / CZK
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Prague (Czech Republic) is 46% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,322,170 Kwacha (70,871 Kč) in Prague to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,590,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Lahore costs ₨50 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 15,000 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $0.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $65 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Budapest costs 8,000 Ft (29 minutes ago)