Cost of living in Prague, Czech Republic compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,901 prices entered by 242 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 28.645 MWK / CZK
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Prague (Czech Republic) is 37% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,562,147 Kwacha (89,446 Kč) in Prague to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,875,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Register with Prague based recruitment agency Zeebra to gain access to jobs with IT, Telecoms, and Finance companies in Czech Republic and Abroad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mississauga costs C$80 (18 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php8,600 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $15 (24 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Mérida costs Mex$ 40 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Providence, Rhode Island costs $1.50 (31 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Nice costs €0.00 (42 minutes ago)