Cost of living in Poznan, Poland compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 425 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 200.331 MWK / PLN
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Poznan (Poland) is 16% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,576,800 Kwacha (7,871 zł) in Poznan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,360,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Dalian costs 元3.00 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $129 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 4,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Gurgaon costs ₨113 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Phoenix, Arizona costs $9 (about 2 hours ago)