Cost of living in Poznan, Poland compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 330 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 174.278 MWK / PLN
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Poznan (Poland) is 9% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,034,538 Kwacha (11,674 zł) in Poznan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,875,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wellington costs NZ$229 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Iquique costs CH$4,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨3,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kuching costs RM150,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (about 2 hours ago)