Cost of living in Poznan, Poland compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 489 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 199.191 MWK / PLN
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Poznan (Poland) is 15% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,836,033 Kwacha (9,217 zł) in Poznan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasov costs 1,300 lei (14 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Canberra costs AU$559 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Charleston, South Carolina costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$740 (about 1 hour ago)