Cost of living comparison between Poza Rica de Hidalgo, Mexico and Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 38.273 MWK / MXN
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Poza Rica de Hidalgo (Mexico) is 5% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 491,854 Kwacha (Mex$ 12,851) in Poza Rica de Hidalgo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$12 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Dhaka costs Taka 97 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Plata costs ARS $170 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 50 (41 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Jaén costs €14 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Rome costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)