Cost of living in Potosí, Bolivia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 105.226 MWK / BOB
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Potosí (Bolivia) is 24% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 784,847 Kwacha ($b7,459) in Potosí to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 633,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $14 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £7 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 750 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $90 (42 minutes ago)