Cost of living in Potosí, Bolivia vs Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 105.350 MWK / BOB
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Potosí (Bolivia) is 24% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 795,975 Kwacha ($b7,556) in Potosí to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 640,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Prices recently added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 22 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$20 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Manchester costs £4.40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hamilton costs NZ$639 (about 3 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $40 (about 3 hours ago)