Cost of living in Potosí, Bolivia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 104.000 MWK / BOB
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Potosí (Bolivia) is 23% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 826,569 Kwacha ($b7,948) in Potosí to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 672,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Long Beach, California costs $30 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $1,220 (18 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$4,300 (25 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $4,515 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $45 (about 1 hour ago)