Cost of living in Potosí, Bolivia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 103.772 MWK / BOB
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Potosí (Bolivia) is 16% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 7,047 Kwacha ($b68) in Potosí to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,100 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 100 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €25 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Durham, North Carolina costs $65 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toluca costs Mex$ 250 (16 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Ho Chi Minh City costs 600 ₫ (26 minutes ago)