Cost of living in Potosí, Bolivia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 103.995 MWK / BOB
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Potosí (Bolivia) is 23% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 808,110 Kwacha ($b7,771) in Potosí to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 657,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Waterbury, Connecticut costs $18 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Iowa City, Iowa costs $13 (12 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Tegucigalpa costs L 36 (13 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Phitsanulok costs 360 ฿ (25 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Singapore costs SGD $10 (31 minutes ago)