Cost of living comparison between Potchefstroom, South Africa and Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 51.456 MWK / ZAR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Potchefstroom (South Africa) is 16% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 454,375 Kwacha (R 8,830) in Potchefstroom to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Florence costs €88 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$170 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Odense costs kr1,199 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brandon, Manitoba costs C$112 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in St. Louis, Missouri costs $3.30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$100 (about 2 hours ago)