Cost of living in Potchefstroom, South Africa compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 123 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 56.516 MWK / ZAR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Potchefstroom (South Africa) is 25% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,547,600 Kwacha (R 45,078) in Potchefstroom to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,031,250 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangkok costs 42 ฿ (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Limerick costs €40 (14 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,580 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Portsmouth costs £60 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 180,000 Ft (41 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨70 (about 1 hour ago)