Cost of living in Potchefstroom, South Africa compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 123 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 54.190 MWK / ZAR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Potchefstroom (South Africa) is 22% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,387,502 Kwacha (R 44,058) in Potchefstroom to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Poprad costs €29 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 85 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Trondheim costs kr 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 125,000 Ft (about 2 hours ago)