Cost of living in Potchefstroom, South Africa compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 55.836 MWK / ZAR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Potchefstroom (South Africa) is 22% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,543,384 Kwacha (R 27,641) in Potchefstroom to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,260,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Jerusalem costs 6,659 ₪ (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yingkou costs 元48 (19 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £3,096 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 100,000 Дин. (31 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in McAllen, Texas costs $100 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 60 lei (38 minutes ago)