Cost of living comparison between Posadas, Argentina and Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2015. Exchange rate: 47.124 MWK / ARS
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Posadas (Argentina) is 25% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 486,686 Kwacha (ARS $10,328) in Posadas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kazan' costs руб 40,000 (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Shreveport, Louisiana costs $6.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,271 (24 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨20 (37 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Winnipeg costs C$186 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 28,000 (about 1 hour ago)