Cost of living in Posadas, Argentina compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2015. Exchange rate: 45.998 MWK / ARS
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Posadas (Argentina) is 22% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 458,474 Kwacha (ARS $9,967) in Posadas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $50 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $60 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 900 Дин. (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Porto Alegre costs R$ 100 (about 1 hour ago)