Cost of living in Posadas, Argentina compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 41.379 MWK / ARS
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Posadas (Argentina) is 18% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 341,238 Kwacha (ARS $8,247) in Posadas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 289,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cape Town costs R 289,103 (28 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Bhopal costs ₨80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Quilmes costs ARS $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in İzmir costs 130,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manama costs Dinar 50 (about 1 hour ago)