Cost of living in Portsmouth, United Kingdom compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 231 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 993.884 MWK / GBP
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Portsmouth (United Kingdom) is 86% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 9,425,779 Kwacha (£9,484) in Portsmouth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,080,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 28,000 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $45 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chapeco costs R$ 25 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$35,578 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kharkiv costs 5.00₴ (about 1 hour ago)