Cost of living comparison between Portsmouth, United Kingdom and Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 916.520 MWK / GBP
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Portsmouth (United Kingdom) is 109% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 21,177,118 Kwacha (£23,106) in Portsmouth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,156,250 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,220 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Montreal costs C$180 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 60 (12 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Agadir costs 65 Dirham (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €140 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Beirut costs 36,000,000 L£ (36 minutes ago)