Cost of living in Portsmouth, United Kingdom compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 198 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 917.772 MWK / GBP
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Portsmouth (United Kingdom) is 94% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 10,677,316 Kwacha (£11,634) in Portsmouth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,500,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 100 kr (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Coventry costs £1,650 (19 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 50,000 Дин. (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baguio City costs Php1,500 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Chongqing costs 元300 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php150 (31 minutes ago)