Cost of living in Portoviejo, Ecuador compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 716.890 MWK / USD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Portoviejo (Ecuador) is 17% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,641 Kwacha ($5.08) in Portoviejo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubrovnik costs 60 kn (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $100 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ljubljana costs €1.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aracaju costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)