Cost of living in Portoviejo, Ecuador compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 07, 2018. Exchange rate: 710.000 MWK / USD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Portoviejo (Ecuador) is 17% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 770,334 Kwacha ($1,085) in Portoviejo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 660,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,580 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php4,500 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Trapani costs €407 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Vila Nova de Gaia costs €1.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tauranga costs NZ$9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$5,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)