Cost of living in Portoviejo, Ecuador compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 717.040 MWK / USD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Portoviejo (Ecuador) is 17% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,654 Kwacha ($5.10) in Portoviejo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $17,200 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Sfax costs 1.100 Dinar (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallahassee, Florida costs $864 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saskatoon costs C$12 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,558 (35 minutes ago)