Cost of living in Portoviejo, Ecuador compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 717.510 MWK / USD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Portoviejo (Ecuador) is 12% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,810 Kwacha ($3.92) in Portoviejo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Provo, Utah costs $35 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belém costs R$ 2,170 (11 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Minsk costs 7,000,000 p. (16 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Ankara costs 30TL (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beirut costs 35,000 L£ (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jalandhar costs ₨500 (36 minutes ago)