Cost of living in Porto Velho, Brazil compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 120 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 211.015 MWK / BRL
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Porto Velho (Brazil) is 35% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,893,932 Kwacha (R$ 8,975) in Porto Velho to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,400,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$60 (27 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Iasi costs 12 lei (37 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Santa Ana, California costs $0.66 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Diego, California costs $3.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 3 lb bag of apples in Anchorage, Alaska costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)