Cost of living in Porto Velho, Brazil compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 186 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 189.334 MWK / BRL
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Porto Velho (Brazil) is 34% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,777,485 Kwacha (R$ 9,388) in Porto Velho to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,330,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨1,850 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $63 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$85 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brescia costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Athens costs €4.20 (about 1 hour ago)