Cost of living in Porto Velho, Brazil compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 230.526 MWK / BRL
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Porto Velho (Brazil) is 46% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,743,144 Kwacha (R$ 11,899) in Porto Velho to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,875,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Riga costs €1.70 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $100 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Rennes costs €10 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,525 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kota costs ₨7,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in St. Louis, Missouri costs $100 (25 minutes ago)