Cost of living in Porto Alegre, Brazil compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,256 prices entered by 139 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 222.255 MWK / BRL
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Porto Alegre (Brazil) is 12% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,135,831 Kwacha (R$ 5,110) in Porto Alegre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,010,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Bursa costs 5.00TL (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 280,000 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Bhopal costs ₨336 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵197 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨100 (20 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Dublin costs €3.80 (about 1 hour ago)