Cost of living in Porto Alegre, Brazil compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,093 prices entered by 131 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 220.391 MWK / BRL
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Porto Alegre (Brazil) is 12% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,013,071 Kwacha (R$ 4,597) in Porto Alegre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 906,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Palo Alto, California costs $25 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 150 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $762 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Lexington, Kentucky costs $5.50 (31 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Perth costs AU$2,150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$134,400 (about 1 hour ago)