Cost of living in Porto Alegre, Brazil compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,035 prices entered by 189 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 211.791 MWK / BRL
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Porto Alegre (Brazil) is 12% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,182,308 Kwacha (R$ 10,304) in Porto Alegre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,321 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Preston costs £149 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kahramanmaraş costs 5.10TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨15,248 (about 1 hour ago)