Cost of living in Porto Alegre, Brazil compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,020 prices entered by 181 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 230.641 MWK / BRL
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Porto Alegre (Brazil) is 16% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,273,185 Kwacha (R$ 9,856) in Porto Alegre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Denver, Colorado costs $0.53 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $1.75 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rochester, New York costs $1,728 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quito costs $600 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edinburgh costs £32 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)