Cost of living in Porto Alegre, Brazil compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,443 prices entered by 158 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 225.595 MWK / BRL
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Porto Alegre (Brazil) is 14% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,187,080 Kwacha (R$ 5,262) in Porto Alegre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,040,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 150 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 50,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $72 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lucknow costs ₨10,200 (about 2 hours ago)