Cost of living in Portland, Oregon, United States compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,160 prices entered by 353 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 716.670 MWK / USD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Portland, Oregon (United States) is 61% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 15,112,257 Kwacha ($21,087) in Portland, Oregon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,375,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in St. Louis, Missouri costs $2.50 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vitória costs R$ 2.70 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 800 лв (32 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Miami, Florida costs $20 (35 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Stuttgart costs €50 (44 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Jiangmen costs 元160 (about 1 hour ago)