Cost of living in Portland, Oregon, United States compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,998 prices entered by 368 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 713.400 MWK / USD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Portland, Oregon (United States) is 55% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 8,297,343 Kwacha ($11,631) in Portland, Oregon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,360,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Brisbane costs AU$16 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jundiai costs R$ 25 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fukuoka costs ¥1,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bilbao costs €19,064 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Anchorage, Alaska costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $29 (about 1 hour ago)