Cost of living in Portland, Oregon, United States compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,914 prices entered by 354 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 719.000 MWK / USD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Portland, Oregon (United States) is 56% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 7,590,753 Kwacha ($10,557) in Portland, Oregon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,870,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Port Elizabeth costs R 7,500 (1 minute ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Ulm costs €150 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Munich costs €0.90 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.60 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pinocchio di Ancona costs €1.25 (44 minutes ago)