Cost of living in Port Said, Egypt compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2015. Exchange rate: 39.969 MWK / EGP
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Said (Egypt) is 11% cheaper than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 302,000 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 269,557 Kwacha (E£ 6,744) in Port Said.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bologna costs €6.00 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Brno costs 105 Kč (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zurich costs CHF 15 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Gdańsk costs 5.09 zł (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 213 ₪ (26 minutes ago)