Cost of living in Port Said, Egypt compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2015. Exchange rate: 40.582 MWK / EGP
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Said (Egypt) is 10% cheaper than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 277,000 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 248,422 Kwacha (E£ 6,122) in Port Said.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Melbourne costs AU$1.60 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Taichung City costs 8,000 NT$ (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kathmandu costs ₨ 114 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hasselt costs €15 (17 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Canberra costs AU$2,580 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 8,000 (about 1 hour ago)