Cost of living in Port Said, Egypt compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2015. Exchange rate: 39.495 MWK / EGP
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Said (Egypt) is 12% cheaper than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 300,000 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 264,885 Kwacha (E£ 6,707) in Port Said.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Buffalo, New York costs $50 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Basel costs CHF 2.95 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,200 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montego Bay costs J$70 (27 minutes ago)