Cost of living in Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 294 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 105.072 MWK / TTD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port of Spain (Trinidad and Tobago) is 51% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 5,375,462 Kwacha (51,160 TT$) in Port of Spain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,570,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Springfield, Missouri costs $585 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 360TL (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limassol costs €12 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Windhoek costs 55 N$ (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 39 lei (26 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £5,590 (28 minutes ago)