Cost of living in Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 489 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 107.008 MWK / TTD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port of Spain (Trinidad and Tobago) is 57% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,674,683 Kwacha (34,340 TT$) in Port of Spain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Brisbane costs AU$5.40 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$15,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Acapulco costs Mex$ 38,700 (40 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $6 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Melbourne costs AU$1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Nice costs €2.24 (about 1 hour ago)