Cost of living in Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 515 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 106.146 MWK / TTD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port of Spain (Trinidad and Tobago) is 50% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 5,144,803 Kwacha (48,469 TT$) in Port of Spain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,440,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $42 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Stavanger costs kr 327,600 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$60 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Coimbra costs €350 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$60,000 (about 2 hours ago)