Cost of living comparison between Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago and Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 281 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 106.814 MWK / TTD
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port of Spain (Trinidad and Tobago) is 53% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,589,094 Kwacha (33,601 TT$) in Port of Spain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Dhaka costs Taka 9 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 700 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,085 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madras costs ₨10,165 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$200,348 (about 2 hours ago)