Cost of living comparison between Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea and Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 239 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 225.201 MWK / PGK
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Moresby (Papua New Guinea) is about the same as in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,570,818 Kwacha (6,975 Kina) in Port Moresby to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,562,500 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amsterdam costs €12 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$150 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Riyadh costs ﷼ 0.55 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Cairo costs E£ 2,349 (9 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Belfast costs £30 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nassau costs B$32,921 (24 minutes ago)