Cost of living in Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 206 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 218.183 MWK / PGK
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Moresby (Papua New Guinea) is about the same as in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,563,212 Kwacha (7,165 Kina) in Port Moresby to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,562,500 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $8 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $7 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.20 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 21,160 (22 minutes ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Addis Ababa costs 59 Birr (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €35 (37 minutes ago)