Cost of living in Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 203 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 218.761 MWK / PGK
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Moresby (Papua New Guinea) is about the same as in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,966,896 Kwacha (8,991 Kina) in Port Moresby to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $70 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨19,314 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $0.60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Madison, Wisconsin costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)