Cost of living in Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 260 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 225.781 MWK / PGK
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Moresby (Papua New Guinea) is about the same as in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,982,712 Kwacha (8,782 Kina) in Port Moresby to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,744 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$1,800 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U300 (26 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Montreal costs C$17 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,236 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,677 (about 1 hour ago)