Cost of living in Port Louis, Mauritius compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 356 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.174 MWK / MUR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Louis (Mauritius) is 42% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,332,600 Kwacha (₨165,196) in Port Louis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Daegu costs ₩10,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jeddah costs ﷼ 500 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €12 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 12TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lausanne costs CHF 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €2.75 (about 1 hour ago)