Cost of living in Port Louis, Mauritius compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 384 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 21.751 MWK / MUR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Louis (Mauritius) is 40% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 4,506,049 Kwacha (₨207,163) in Port Louis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,220,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Mykolayiv costs 18₴ (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 300 Ft (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM230 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 300 kr (about 1 hour ago)