Cost of living in Port Louis, Mauritius compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 334 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 21.150 MWK / MUR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Louis (Mauritius) is 42% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 5,161,578 Kwacha (₨244,042) in Port Louis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,640,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Cochabamba costs $b8,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prince George costs C$1,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Beijing costs 元6,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $93 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Caracas costs Bs 3,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Midland, Texas costs $0.63 (about 2 hours ago)