Cost of living in Port Louis, Mauritius compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 401 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 21.557 MWK / MUR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Louis (Mauritius) is 45% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 5,389,064 Kwacha (₨249,994) in Port Louis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,720,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Aurangabad costs ₨48 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨200 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,236 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 10,500 Ft (20 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Diego, California costs $3.31 (24 minutes ago)