Cost of living in Port Harcourt, Nigeria compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! Port Harcourt has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Port Harcourt.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.983 MWK / NGN *
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Harcourt (Nigeria) is 34% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,835,908 Kwacha (925,711 ₦) in Port Harcourt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,370,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨5,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Chişinău costs 4,000 Leu (19 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 5.50 (37 minutes ago)
- 440 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Cape Town costs R 11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Manama costs Dinar 50 (about 1 hour ago)