Cost of living in Port Harcourt, Nigeria compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.995 MWK / NGN
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Harcourt (Nigeria) is 33% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,868,759 Kwacha (936,819 ₦) in Port Harcourt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,410,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Prešov costs €240 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr290 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hanover costs €20 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Miami, Florida costs $5.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 80 zł (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €36 (about 2 hours ago)