Cost of living in Port Harcourt, Nigeria compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! Port Harcourt has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Port Harcourt.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.235 MWK / NGN *
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Harcourt (Nigeria) is 46% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,843,690 Kwacha (1,272,211 ₦) in Port Harcourt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,947 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tallinn costs €170 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (19 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Trieste costs €9 (25 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dubai costs Dirham 25 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $915 (34 minutes ago)