Cost of living in Port-Gentil, Gabon compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.351 MWK / XAF
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port-Gentil (Gabon) is 210% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 19,829 Kwacha (14,672 Franc) in Port-Gentil to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,400 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Francisco, California costs $2.75 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lagos costs 4,500 ₦ (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mendoza costs ARS $170 (40 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Oradea costs 2,250 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Brasília costs R$ 100 (about 1 hour ago)