Cost of living in Port-Gentil, Gabon compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.176 MWK / XAF
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port-Gentil (Gabon) is 202% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 9,449 Kwacha (8,033 Franc) in Port-Gentil to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Durban costs R 3,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 20,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 5,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 900 kr (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,170 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Veliko Tarnovo costs 23 лв (about 1 hour ago)