Cost of living in Port-Gentil, Gabon compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.262 MWK / XAF
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port-Gentil (Gabon) is 203% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 16,335 Kwacha (12,941 Franc) in Port-Gentil to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,400 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 300 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Baghdad costs 620,000 Dinar (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$3,050 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 480 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €20 (41 minutes ago)