Cost of living in Port Elizabeth, South Africa compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 252 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 53.088 MWK / ZAR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Elizabeth (South Africa) is 21% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,355,727 Kwacha (R 44,374) in Port Elizabeth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Düsseldorf costs €2.70 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 3.75 (16 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Cape Town costs R 80 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suzhou costs 元150 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Canberra costs AU$3.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $3,050 (39 minutes ago)