Cost of living in Port Elizabeth, South Africa compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 242 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 55.122 MWK / ZAR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Elizabeth (South Africa) is 24% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,521,103 Kwacha (R 45,736) in Port Elizabeth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,031,250 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $8 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 200₴ (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 30 lei (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 99 kr (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nottingham costs £966 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)