Cost of living in Port Elizabeth, South Africa compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 326 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 54.190 MWK / ZAR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Elizabeth (South Africa) is 25% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,949,098 Kwacha (R 35,968) in Port Elizabeth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,562,500 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dublin costs €1.50 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Agartala costs ₨120 (14 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Brasília costs R$ 13 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Marbella costs €600 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Vancouver costs C$1.35 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)