Cost of living in Port-au-Prince, Haiti compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 11.039 MWK / HTG
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port-au-Prince (Haiti) is 61% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 6,183,856 Kwacha (560,191 Gourde) in Port-au-Prince to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,840,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brussels costs €2.10 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jizan costs ﷼ 25 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $50 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Reno, Nevada costs $64 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucharest costs 1.30 lei (43 minutes ago)