Cost of living in Port-au-Prince, Haiti compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.604 MWK / HTG
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port-au-Prince (Haiti) is 66% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 16,254,294 Kwacha (1,532,903 Gourde) in Port-au-Prince to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,765,625 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 60 (8 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Washington D.C. costs $1,550 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cape Town costs R 100 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belfast costs £1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Cleveland, Ohio costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Singapore costs SGD $40 (about 2 hours ago)