Cost of living in Port-au-Prince, Haiti compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.577 MWK / HTG
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port-au-Prince (Haiti) is 67% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 16,264,258 Kwacha (1,537,741 Gourde) in Port-au-Prince to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,765,625 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $0.92 (1 minute ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $1,321 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Birmingham costs £1.20 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)