Cost of living in Port-au-Prince, Haiti compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.972 MWK / HTG
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port-au-Prince (Haiti) is 72% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 16,140,746 Kwacha (1,471,045 Gourde) in Port-au-Prince to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,375,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €2.70 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 1,000 лв (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$3,500,000 (22 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Cape Town costs R 13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Skopje costs 2,399 ден (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 75₴ (about 2 hours ago)