Cost of living in Port-au-Prince, Haiti compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.866 MWK / HTG
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port-au-Prince (Haiti) is 70% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,986,996 Kwacha (366,909 Gourde) in Port-au-Prince to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Managua costs 75 C$ (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Burgas costs 500 лв (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 50 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Lahore costs ₨120 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Edmonton costs C$18,333 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $12 (27 minutes ago)