Cost of living in Pori, Finland compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 802.079 MWK / EUR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pori (Finland) is 62% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,235,278 Kwacha (€2,787) in Pori to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,380,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$3,440 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨250 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nairobi costs Shilling2,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 120 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (about 2 hours ago)