Cost of living in Poprad, Slovakia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 835.213 MWK / EUR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Poprad (Slovakia) is 31% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,761,920 Kwacha (€2,110) in Poprad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,350,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Glasgow costs £50 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 79 kn (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Nellore costs ₨400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Columbia, South Carolina costs $0.69 (about 1 hour ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in York costs £0.48 (about 1 hour ago)