Cost of living in Poole, United Kingdom compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 1004.663 MWK / GBP
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Poole (United Kingdom) is 68% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 6,736,885 Kwacha (£6,706) in Poole to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,000,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$93 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Osaka costs ¥1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $67 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨30,495 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$3,253 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $12 (about 4 hours ago)