Cost of living in Poole, United Kingdom compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 928.143 MWK / GBP
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Poole (United Kingdom) is 71% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 6,215,670 Kwacha (£6,697) in Poole to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,640,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Liverpool costs £35 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tijuana costs Mex$ 150 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Muscat costs ﷼ 1.000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Goiânia costs R$ 180 (about 1 hour ago)