Cost of living in Pontianak, Indonesia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05032 MWK / IDR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pontianak (Indonesia) is about the same as in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 837,000 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 819,793 Kwacha (Rp 16,291,520) in Pontianak.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Korçë costs 1,000 Lek (2 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rotorua costs NZ$2.70 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $908 (34 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Birmingham costs £1,075 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)