Cost of living in Pontianak, Indonesia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05379 MWK / IDR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pontianak (Indonesia) is 6% cheaper than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,031,250 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 1,907,168 Kwacha (Rp 35,458,939) in Pontianak.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Miami, Florida costs $120 (9 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Curitiba costs R$ 4.00 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Guayaquil costs $0.99 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ouagadougou costs 3,500 Franc (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kollam costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Tyler, Texas costs $1,240 (about 1 hour ago)