Cost of living in Pontianak, Indonesia compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05380 MWK / IDR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pontianak (Indonesia) is 9% cheaper than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,953,125 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 1,772,451 Kwacha (Rp 32,944,714) in Pontianak.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 80,000,000 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$1,480 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 3,336 (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 85,000TL (43 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in San Jose, California costs $18 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Surat costs ₨0.72 (about 1 hour ago)