Cost of living comparison between Ponta Grossa, Brazil and Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 206.124 MWK / BRL
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ponta Grossa (Brazil) is 7% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 501,570 Kwacha (R$ 2,433) in Ponta Grossa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 468,750 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Nairobi costs Shilling5.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,033 (18 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Luxembourg costs €8 (22 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Rabat costs 180 Dirham (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Birmingham costs £2.00 (about 2 hours ago)