Cost of living in Ponta Grossa, Brazil compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 31, 2017. Exchange rate: 227.739 MWK / BRL
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ponta Grossa (Brazil) is 22% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,129,614 Kwacha (R$ 4,960) in Ponta Grossa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 923,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Denver, Colorado costs $329 (5 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Gurgaon costs ₨50 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Murcia costs €500 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tucson, Arizona costs $30 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Cedar Rapids, Iowa costs $0.26 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Hong Kong costs HK$2,498 (about 1 hour ago)