Cost of living in Poltava, Ukraine compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 27.676 MWK / UAH
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Poltava (Ukraine) is 18% cheaper than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 338,000 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 278,274 Kwacha (10,055₴) in Poltava.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Patras costs €15 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$160 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Udaipur costs ₨0.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥500,000 (about 2 hours ago)