Cost of living comparison between Poltava, Ukraine and Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 14, 2016. Exchange rate: 27.591 MWK / UAH
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Poltava (Ukraine) is 19% cheaper than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 468,750 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 379,168 Kwacha (13,742₴) in Poltava.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (2 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tehran costs ﷼ 50,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Bristol costs £516 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Oslo costs kr 1,579 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Malé costs 5.50 Rufiyaa (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 2.80 (about 2 hours ago)