Cost of living in Poltava, Ukraine compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 14, 2016. Exchange rate: 26.023 MWK / UAH
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Poltava (Ukraine) is 21% cheaper than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 310,492 Kwacha (11,931₴) in Poltava.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$15 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Monrovia costs 900 L$ (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Jena costs €400 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,601 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,236 (about 1 hour ago)