Cost of living in Poltava, Ukraine compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 27.286 MWK / UAH
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Poltava (Ukraine) is 19% cheaper than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 312,500 Kwacha in Zomba you would need to make just about 253,290 Kwacha (9,283₴) in Poltava.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 25 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$560,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$69 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saipan costs $2.00 (16 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Luton costs £0.91 (20 minutes ago)