Cost of living in Polokwane, South Africa compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 151 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 59.789 MWK / ZAR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Polokwane (South Africa) is 28% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,783,403 Kwacha (R 29,828) in Polokwane to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,390,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Barquisimeto costs Bs 600,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,779 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Poznan costs 1,000 zł (11 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Florianopolis costs R$ 110 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)