Cost of living comparison between Polokwane, South Africa and Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 51.199 MWK / ZAR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Polokwane (South Africa) is 5% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 408,914 Kwacha (R 7,987) in Polokwane to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$150 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Riyadh costs ﷼ 0.55 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Cairo costs E£ 2,349 (8 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Belfast costs £30 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nassau costs B$32,921 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €8 (41 minutes ago)