Cost of living in Polokwane, South Africa compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 52.459 MWK / ZAR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Polokwane (South Africa) is 5% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 410,252 Kwacha (R 7,820) in Polokwane to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Houston, Texas costs $1.48 (7 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Phoenix, Arizona costs $2.47 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Johannesburg costs R 91,000,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $20 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Toulouse costs €7 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vaasa costs €775 (30 minutes ago)