Cost of living in Pokhara, Nepal compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.044 MWK / NPR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pokhara (Nepal) is 6% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 609,674 Kwacha (₨ 86,553) in Pokhara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 575,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Taipei costs 1,900 NT$ (29 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Reading, Berkshire costs £429 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Berlin costs €499 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (about 2 hours ago)