Cost of living in Pokhara, Nepal compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.704 MWK / NPR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pokhara (Nepal) is 13% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 630,493 Kwacha (₨ 94,041) in Pokhara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 559,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $706 (36 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Saltillo costs Mex$ 6,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 2,500 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bilbao costs €16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)