Cost of living in Pokhara, Nepal compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.560 MWK / NPR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pokhara (Nepal) is 13% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 743,938 Kwacha (₨ 113,397) in Pokhara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 657,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cairo costs E£ 35 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨25 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 250 (42 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Guwahati costs ₨25,800 (42 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Lahore costs ₨118 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sharjah costs Dirham 320 (about 2 hours ago)