Cost of living comparison between Pointe-Noire, Republic of the Congo and Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.192 MWK / XAF
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pointe-Noire (Republic of the Congo) is 131% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 21,692,434 Kwacha (18,201,992 Franc) in Pointe-Noire to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,375,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €400 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Prishtina costs €0.98 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cagayan de Oro costs Php69 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perpignan costs €500 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr7 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)