Cost of living in Pointe-Noire, Republic of the Congo compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.262 MWK / XAF
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pointe-Noire (Republic of the Congo) is 121% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 11,976,735 Kwacha (9,487,716 Franc) in Pointe-Noire to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,410,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Skelleftea costs 200 kr (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $100 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Minsk costs 800 BYN (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 300 (about 1 hour ago)