Cost of living in Pointe-Noire, Republic of the Congo compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.289 MWK / XAF
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pointe-Noire (Republic of the Congo) is 124% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 12,980,250 Kwacha (10,066,579 Franc) in Pointe-Noire to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,790,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kharkiv costs 13,677₴ (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Balneario Camboriu costs R$ 3,000 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$508 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨800 (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kraków costs 85,000 zł (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 300 (about 1 hour ago)