Cost of living in Podgorica, Montenegro compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 134 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 756.821 MWK / EUR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Podgorica (Montenegro) is 72% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,352,353 Kwacha (€4,430) in Podgorica to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,953,125 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Muscat costs ﷼ 18 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bangalore costs ₨15,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,525 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Thane costs ₨1.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨63 (about 1 hour ago)