Cost of living in Podgorica, Montenegro compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 197 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 758.975 MWK / EUR
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Podgorica (Montenegro) is 61% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,010,901 Kwacha (€3,967) in Podgorica to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,875,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jeddah costs ﷼ 500 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €12 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 12TL (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lausanne costs CHF 100 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Mumbai costs ₨25,000 (about 1 hour ago)