Cost of living in Plymouth, United Kingdom compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 143 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 922.521 MWK / GBP
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Plymouth (United Kingdom) is 92% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 3,996,880 Kwacha (£4,333) in Plymouth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,080,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 60,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Edmonton costs C$40 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $50 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Walnut Creek, California costs $60 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in İzmir costs 2.60TL (37 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Aalborg costs kr15 (about 1 hour ago)