Cost of living comparison between Plymouth, United Kingdom and Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 101 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 867.294 MWK / GBP
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Plymouth (United Kingdom) is 77% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 4,137,007 Kwacha (£4,770) in Plymouth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,343,750 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Jaén costs €400 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $150 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Dresden costs €0.52 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Luton costs £20 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Reykjavik costs 650 kr (about 1 hour ago)