Cost of living in Plovdiv, Bulgaria compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 456.366 MWK / BGN
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Plovdiv (Bulgaria) is 26% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,071,522 Kwacha (2,348 лв) in Plovdiv to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 848,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Prešov costs €240 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr290 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hanover costs €20 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Miami, Florida costs $5.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 80 zł (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €36 (about 2 hours ago)