Cost of living in Plovdiv, Bulgaria compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 119 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 390.775 MWK / BGN
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Plovdiv (Bulgaria) is 21% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 378,829 Kwacha (969 лв) in Plovdiv to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 312,500 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in São José dos Campos costs R$ 10 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Genoa costs €10 (33 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Toulouse costs €5.00 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Joinville costs R$ 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ankara costs 98,600TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Santander costs €169 (about 1 hour ago)