Cost of living comparison between Plovdiv, Bulgaria and Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 399.528 MWK / BGN
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Plovdiv (Bulgaria) is 27% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,383,938 Kwacha (5,967 лв) in Plovdiv to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,875,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Luxembourg costs €1.10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hong Kong costs HK$40,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Jeddah costs ﷼ 599 (about 3 hours ago)