Cost of living in Plovdiv, Bulgaria compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 123 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 423.614 MWK / BGN
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Plovdiv (Bulgaria) is 23% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,000,839 Kwacha (2,363 лв) in Plovdiv to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 812,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in São Paulo costs R$ 4.39 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. Gallen costs CHF 50,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Geelong costs AU$1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨18,297 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (about 2 hours ago)