Cost of living in Plovdiv, Bulgaria compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 444.250 MWK / BGN
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Plovdiv (Bulgaria) is 25% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,101,907 Kwacha (2,480 лв) in Plovdiv to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 882,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Karachi costs ₨28 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Korçë costs 200 Lek (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $11 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $70 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Velho costs R$ 20 (about 3 hours ago)