Cost of living in Plovdiv, Bulgaria compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 149 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 433.747 MWK / BGN
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Plovdiv (Bulgaria) is 25% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 982,999 Kwacha (2,266 лв) in Plovdiv to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 788,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨5,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Chişinău costs 4,000 Leu (19 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 5.50 (37 minutes ago)
- 440 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Cape Town costs R 11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Manama costs Dinar 50 (about 1 hour ago)