Cost of living in Ploieşti, Romania compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 167.592 MWK / RON
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ploieşti (Romania) is 27% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,385,614 Kwacha (14,235 lei) in Ploieşti to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,875,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 80 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,200 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$100 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 450 (about 1 hour ago)