Cost of living in Ploieşti, Romania compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 183.635 MWK / RON
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ploieşti (Romania) is 32% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 2,231,069 Kwacha (12,149 lei) in Ploieşti to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,690,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Geelong costs AU$400 (36 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rotterdam costs €26,551 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Jhansi costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Phnom Penh costs 1,500 Riels (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 700 лв (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (about 2 hours ago)