Cost of living in Ploieşti, Romania compared to Zomba, Malawi
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 188.166 MWK / RON
Do you live in Zomba? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ploieşti (Romania) is 30% more expensive than in Zomba (Malawi)
For example, you would need at least 1,311,237 Kwacha (6,968 lei) in Ploieşti to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,010,000 Kwacha in Zomba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Faro costs €320 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Victoria costs C$1.20 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Seville costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Fort Worth, Texas costs $200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Aguadilla costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kiel costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)